KPMG Recruitment 2022 Hiring Fresh Graduate for Analyst. Freshers or experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the KPMG recruitment process and details.
Company Name: KPMG
Job Role: Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Understand client policy and procedures and its application on client delivery
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner
- Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements. Requires in depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries. Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
How To Apply KPMG Recruitment 2022 Hiring Fresh Graduate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for KPMG Recruitment 2022: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here