HP Hiring Any Graduate for Operations Analyst | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. HP is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the HP recruitment process and details.
Company Name: HP
Job Role: Operations Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Introduction to HP’s overall supply chain strategy.
How To Apply HP Hiring Any Graduate for Operations Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for HP Operations Analyst: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here