London Stock Exchange Group Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer.
Company Name: London Stock Exchange Group
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Engineering in Computer Science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at London Stock Exchange Group.
Key Job Details:
- Data handling, data processing, and programming
- Creating, extracting, and manipulating data in relational databases and stored procedures
- Maintain different databases and data servers built for various operational activities
- Create smart user interfaces for analysts to complete regular chores
- Develop automated solutions for processing Company/Entity data into Database
- Build POCs, visualizations and present to all staff with documentation and user guides
- Work with business and content groups for identifying problems and design automated solutions
- Interact with global internal teams as needed, with supervision
Eligibility and Skills:
- Engineering in Computer Science
- Advanced SQL capabilities – Solid relational database skills
- UI designing, Web API
- Web, Desktop, and Communications frameworks
- Ability to handle large quantities of data
- Expert in ASP.Net and MVC framework
- Strong written, communication, and presentation skills. Ability to respond and present work to peers, senior management, and other stakeholders.
About London Stock Exchange Group
London Stock Exchange Group is a financial service company. It provides products and services in Financial markets infrastructure, Stock exchange Data Analytics and more. The company is headquartered in London, England, UK.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Engineer at London Stock Exchange Group Check Details