LTI is Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer Role Across India. LTI is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the LTI Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: LTI
Job Role: Software Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Perform analysis, design, development and defect resolution in projects ranging in complexity.
- Research and apply knowledge of current industry trends and techniques to formulate solutions for software engineering problems
- Provide mentorship as needed to team members on complex engineering solutions while fostering a team environment Job specific Technical skills & Competence
- Experience with any one development frameworks. One of the following: Node.Js or Angular or React – Experience in Core Java or .NET
- Experience in Mongo DB – Experience in the following toolsets will be preferred: SVN, GitHub or GitLab, Visual Studio Code
- Proven problem solving skills including debugging skills, allowing to determine source of issues in unfamiliar code or systems.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely interact with team members, document work in a clear, easy to follow manner
- Collaborate with team members
- Ask the right questions to ensure clarification, seek out and receive constructive criticisms well and listen when others are speaking.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply LTI?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.