Tech Mahindra, Wipro, and Capgemini Hiring Any Graduate for Various Roles. IT companies are conducting off campus recruitment drives for freshers across India. Below are the Job description, Eligibility, and details of each company.
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Tech Mahindra Associate
- Job Role: Customer Support Associate
- Location: PAN India (Remote)
- Good communication skills writing, Oral and verbal.
- Good computer knowledge, good typing speed.
- Flexible to work in 24*7 environments, comfortable to work in night shifts.
- Basics of computer and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and latest operating systems
- Any Graduate/Undergraduate fresher and experience
- 0-5 Years of work experience
Apply for Tech Mahindra Associate Role Click Here
Wipro Service Desk Analyst
- The purpose of this role is to the first point of contact for the B2B users who call Wipro Service Desk to troubleshoot appropriate end user issues in line with Wipro’s Service Desk objectives
- Be responsible for primary user support and customer service
- Respond to queries from all calls, portal, emails, chats from the client
- Become familiar with each client and their respective applications/ processes
- Learn fundamental operations of commonly-used software, hardware and other equipment
- Qualification – Any Full time graduate
- Position – Service Desk Analyst
- Shifts – Rotational shifts
Apply for Wipro Drive: Click Here
Capgemini Network Engineer
- Excellent Communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
- Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge
- Open for night shift
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to resolve the network related issues.
- Actively acquire more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts to progress towards full proficiency in networking technologies
B.Tech/B.E/MCA in Any Specialization
BCA/B.Sc in Any Specialization
- CCNA preferred
Apply for Capgemini Network Engineer Click Here