Mastercard Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Development Engineer.
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or Master’s degree in a related discipline can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Development Engineer at Mastercard.
Key Jobs details:
- Develop medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within the discipline, leading a segment initiative
- Develops applications, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions, and creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides
- Excellent communication conveying application, coding, and any other issues effectively
- Code development, code peer review, and day-to-day support duties
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or Master’s degree in related discipline
- Software development and design experience of medium complexity applications
- Experience in Java/J2EE technologies with Spring boot framework, REST APIs, JSON, NoSQL databases, Hibernate, Messaging, front end technologies CSS, HTML, AngularJS or similar framework, Web & Application Server
- Experience with software development frameworks such as Scrum, SAFe
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams and business
- Microservices architecture working experience
- Application Security including information security principles, web app security, and PCI DSS Compliance
Mastercard is a financial service company. It provides products and services in credit cards, payment systems to consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers, governments, and more. The company is headquartered in New York, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: