Teradata Hiring Freshers Associate Software Engineer.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Teradata.
Key Job details:
- Involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle for the products, services, and components that Teradata undertakes.
- Gather a good understanding of the core business value that our products provide for the customers.
- Work within the team to best articulate the product capabilities built and continuously look for areas where security, performance, and scalability areas of our products can be improved and built upon.
- Get an all-around view of the deployment, configurations, automation, and maintenance aspects of our products and services and analyze the potential for optimizations.
- Learn the design, the architecture of the products and services and keep yourself current with the technology trends and industry best practices.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciple
- Analytical mindset and exploratory thinking process
- Inter-personal communication skills
- Foundations of Operating System (Unix / Linux) and Multi-threaded environment
- Programming Language (C++/Java/Python)
- Computer Networks and File Storage Systems
- Logical Systems and Algorithms
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Apply before the link expires