Maxim Integrated Hiring Freshers for Engineer 1 | 0-1 Year EXP.
Company Name: Maxim Integrated
Location: India Gandhinagar
Job Role: Yield Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Year
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engineer 1, Yield Engineering at Maxim Integrated.
Key Job Details:
- Review and compile classification of defects identified during semiconductor manufacturing processes.
- Define and maintain relevant defect matrixes for product performance, reliability, and yield.
- Analyze semiconductor wafer data for patterns and signatures.
- Design and maintain SPC charts for excursion detection and control.
- Look out for possible excursions during wafer processing.
- Statistical and root cause analysis of sort test and parametric test data.
- Should be willing to work with flexible timings which can over-lap US/global time zones.
- Regular excellent interaction with remote US/global teams for projects and resolving yield issues.
- Connect failure at PT or wafer sort to inline/defect modes with driving fix
- Identify test issues and work closely with test floor/PT for fix and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation), MSc (Physics or Electronics) from a reputed institute
- Minimum of 70% aggregate score
- Preferred work experience in any industrial domain for around 0-3 years.
- Work experience in allied domains like LED, Solar, and CMOS research/projects will be given preference.
About Maxim Integrated
Maxim Integrated is a publicly traded company that provides, designs, and manufactures numerous types of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Yield Engineer at Maxim Integrated (Updated: 13/04/21) Check Details