Media.Net Off Campus Hiring 2022 Hiring Graduates for Reliability Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Media.Net is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Media.Net Recruitment 2022 Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Media.Net
Job Role: Site Reliability Engineer
Last Date: 15th May
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Container orchestration technologies like Kubernetes and Mesos o Virtualization platforms, either on-prem or cloud-based (We use Openstack and AWS)
- NoSQL databases like Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB etc
- Understands Infrastructure as a code (we use Puppet, Ansible and Terraform) and containerization tool sets (we use Docker). o Data intensive applications and platforms like Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Zookeeper, Cassandra, PostgreSQL OLAP, Druid o Relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL etc.
- One or more CI tools like Jenkins, Teamcity o Centralized logging systems, metrics, and tooling frameworks such as ELK, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Web and Application servers like Apache, Nginx, Tomcat o Versioning tools such as git.
- Ability to work independently and own problem statements end-to-end.
- Great communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- B. Tech / M. Tech or Equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g. filesystems, inodes, system calls, etc).
- Deep understanding of network stack (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN, etc)
- Awareness of, and ability to reason about, modern software & systems architectures, including load, balancing, queueing, caching, distributed systems failure modes generally, microservices, and so on.
- Excellent programming (Python, Go, Ruby or preferred scripting languages) and automation skills.
How To Apply Media.Net Off Campus Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Media.Net Off Campus Hiring 2022 Click Here