Wipro Hiring Any Graduates for Various Roles Across India. Wipro started Hiring freshers with multiple recruitment drives. Here are the complete Hiring details.
Wipro Hiring News
In FY23, Wipro plans to hire nearly 38,000 freshers. The company hired twice as many freshers as it did the previous fiscal year. Additionally, the company added 45,416 new employees for the year ended March 31, 2022, bringing its total headcount to 2,43,128. Compared to FY21, which added 14,826 employees, this was a very significant increase.
Wipro Elite National Talent hunt (NTH)
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 2021 & 2022 Pass-out
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
Apply for Wipro NTH: Click Here
B.E./B.Tech. (Compulsory Degree)/5 year Integrated courses
- 60% in 10th and 12th standard
- 6.0 CGPA or 60% in graduation
- All branches are allowed, except fashion technology, textile engineering, agriculture & food technology
- Year of passing – 2022
- 3 years of gap allowed in education (10th to Graduation)
Apply for Wipro Elite: Click Here
Wipro WADiC and Step Up
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education for their degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
Apply for Wipro WADiC and Step Up: Click Here
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Apply for Wipro Wilp: Click Here
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication: 60% and above
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 50% or above 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
Apply for Wipro Diploma: Click Here
Cognizant Job Vacancy Hiring Any Graduates for Tech Support