Micro Focus Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer Systems | 0-2 Years.
Company: Micro Focus
Job Role: Software Engineer Java
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer – Java at Micro Focus.
Key Job details:
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Participates as a member of the project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery of English and local language.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
About Micro Focus:
Micro Focus is a British multinational information technology and software company. It provides IT services and consultancy. The company is headquartered in England, UK.
Apply for Software Engineer at Micro Focus Check Details