Velotio Technologies Hiring Freshers for Associate Engineer.
Company: Velotio Technologies
Job Role: Associate DevOps Engineer
Location: Pune or Remote (India only)
Experience: Entry Level/Freshers
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate DevOps Engineer at Velotio Technologies.
Key Jobs details:
- Quickly learn to build, automate and deploy complex infrastructure across Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure.
- Learn the best practices required to manage production-grade cloud infrastructure including building highly resilient systems, observability, etc.
- Work with some awesome mentors and peers to become an expert in your area of work.
- Learn the latest DevOps tools, practices, and platforms.
- Infrastructure automation experience with knowledge of at least a few of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer, Jenkins, etc.
- Hands-on scripting and software development fluency in any programming language (Python, Go, Node, Ruby).
- Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals – Networking, Web Architecture, etc.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
- Entry Level (Freshers)
- Cloud-native technologies – Kubernetes (EKS, GKE, AKS), AWS ECS, Helm, CircleCI, Harness, Serverless platforms (AWS Fargate, etc.)
About Velotio Technologies
Velotio Technologies is a software technology company. It provides services in Software Engineering, Consulting, DevOps, AI, and more. The company is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: