Nokia Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech Degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Nokia is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Nokia Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Nokia
Job Role: Software Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Develop and validate End-to-End applications related to Automation, Robotic Process Automation/RPA using but not limited to Microsoft Power Platforms
- Build Application User Interface/UI/Front End using but not limited to Microsoft Power Apps/SharePoint Designer/SPFx
- Perform requirements gathering, finalization, implementation & support for business need.
- Understand, support & enhance applications ensuring they keep pace with the latest technological advancements
- Build Flows using but not limited to MS Power Automate
- Integrate Application UI with Flows and other backend logical modules
- B.E./B. Tech. in Computer Science/Telecom/Electronics.
- Good coding hands-on with developing modules through programming in computer languages such as Java, C, C++, Python
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Creativity, self-confidence, flexibility and are a Team Player.
- Basic knowledge of MS Power Platform
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Nokia Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.