PTC Hiring Freshers for Product Analyst | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: PTC
Job Role: Product Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with (BE, ME, BTech, MTech, BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS) graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Product Analyst at PTC.
Key Job details
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issues with Windchill Products.
- Developing expert knowledge of the Windchill Installation and Functionality and keep PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigating technical problems.
- Tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to the customer.
- Provide a customer-centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first-class support for mission-critical customers
Eligibility and Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor/ Masters (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in Comp Science / Mechanical / E&TC, or relevant stream
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Application or related field. (BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS,)
- Fresher to 2 years of experience in supporting or developing Java-based
- Enterprise application and exposure to Database application
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- OCJP certification or Oracle DBA certification is a must
PTC is a computer software company. It provides software products, services, and solutions such as Supply Chain Management, IoT, digital services, and more. The company is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Product Analyst at PTC Check Details