Zalaris Hiring Freshers for Trainee – Cyber Security.
Company Name: Zalaris
Job Role: Trainee – Cyber Security
Education: Graduation in Computer Studies
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Graduation in Computer Studies can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee – Cyber Security at Zalaris.
Key Job details:
- Continuous Security Information & Events Management (SIEM) monitoring the alert queue/ log using ELK Stack.
- Monitors health of Security Information & Events Management (SIEM) security sensors and endpoints in collects data and context necessary to initiate L2 work.
- Generate incident and statistical reports and provide lessons learned analysis.
- Application security testing (SAST) with coding knowledge is an added advantage.
- Accountable for carrying out CSOC activities and documenting as per defined SOPs and policies/procedures.
- Triages security alerts Configure asset/log connectors and collectors and fine-tune their volume and logging levels.
- Vulnerability assessment and monitoring, Penetration Testing.
- IT Security, Networking & System Administration certifications is a plus (CEH, Security+, CCNA, MCSE, Linux, etc.)
- Knowledge of various IT security standards, frameworks is an advantage and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduation in Computer Studies
- CEH certified Highly Energetic and Quick Learner
- Analytical skills
- Out-of-box thinking
- Positive attitude
Zalaris is an HR and payroll service company in Northern Europe. It provides services in consulting and outsourcing services. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Link to Apply for Trainee at Zalaris Check Details