Nordic Semiconductor Hiring Freshers for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech.
Company Name: Nordic Semiconductor
Job Role: Software Developer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Developer at Nordic Semiconductor.
Key Job details:
- Analyzing new Bluetooth specification features, Nordic chip features, and verification requirements
- Developing and maintaining a fully automated build-and-test system to efficiently test all changes and find issues as early as possible
- Following-up on bugs and providing test evidence to ensure end-to-end compatibility
- Programming in embedded C and Python for test development
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar
- Experience in embedded C and Python programming
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development
- Knowledge of test development, automation, and source control systems (git or similar)
- Experience or education of embedded firmware development with Microcontrollers and RTOS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
About Nordic Semiconductor
Nordic Semiconductor is a semiconductor company. It provides products and services in Wireless semiconductor components and integrated circuits. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Link to Apply for Software Developer at Nordic Semiconductor Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: