Societe Generale Recruitment Drive for Specialist Software Engineer.
Company: Societe Generale
Job Role: Specialist Software Engineer – Support
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech/B.E/Related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Specialist Software Engineer at Societe Generale.
Key Job Details:
- Strong analytical ability to investigate complex issues
- Perform detailed investigation and escalate to relevant team with analysis.
- Knowledge of Incident, Request, Problem & Change management including post mortem analysis as per ITIL guidelines.
- Performing daily monitoring, in accordance with SLA/OLA and SOP’s.
- Implement automation to gain efficiency. Contribute to sustain and improve production support practices
- Handle Production incidents and requests with periodic updates.
- Contribute towards knowledge sharing sessions, propose improvement actions.
- Focus on upskilling to learn new technologies/ processes.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of Unix & Shell Scripting
- Exposure on Scripting automation / Batch optimization using Shells.
- Basic knowledge of Middleware technologies and Scheduling tools (Tibco, FTB, Autosys, etc) would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of any RDBMS technologies & able to interpret PL/SQL scripting.
- Awareness of Java Errors & Exceptions will be an advantage
- Good exposure to Monitoring tools & implementation
- Basic Awareness of CD/CI concepts, DevOps will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the banking domain, deal transactions will be helpful.
About Societe Generale
Societe Generale is a multinational investment bank and financial services company. It provides services and products in Retail, private, investment, and corporate banking; insurance; investment management. The company is headquartered in Paris, France.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Societe Generale Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: