NTT Data Hiring Freshers for Operations Processing Associate | Gurgaon.
Company Name: NTT Data
Job Role: F&A Operations Processing Associate
Experience: 0-18 Months
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 0-18 months of relevant experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the fresher to work as an Operations Processing Associate at NTT Data.
Key Job details:
- Perform unwrapping of the shareholder details or the entities involved in the company
- Conduct investigations, collect data, compile documentation and evidence, maintain accurate and detailed notes, Ensure accurate and timely completion of reporting to clients
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
- Uses established tools and procedures to solve task-related problems: Fact-finding, Information search and gathering, Verifying data, and Compilation
- Observe the highest degree of confidentiality in the handling of information received in the course of their responsibilities
- Recognizes when there is insufficient information and brings problems to the attention of TL/Manager.
- Monitors and tracks the resolution of issues.
Eligibility and skills:
- 0-18 months of relevant experience.
- Basic understanding of the KYC/CDD domain
- Ability to understand moderately complex transactions and interpret source documents
- Detail-oriented; ability to organize and multi-task.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Must have experience with data entry and word processing, possess a working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Understand how to navigate through web-based applications.
About NTT Data
NTT Data is a Japanese multinational company that provides consulting and service in Information technology. NTT Data has a total workforce of over 118,006 employees.
Link to Apply for Operations Processing Associate at NTT Data Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: