Genpact Hiring Freshers for Process Associate Insurance Claims | Gurgaon.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate – Insurance Claims
Education: B.com/ BBA/BA/ BSC
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.com/ BBA/BA/ BSC (Any Non – Tech Graduate) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Process Associate – Insurance Claims at Genpact.
Key Job details:
- Responsible to understand and comprehend, good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution.
- Responsible to handle varied volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Required to demonstrate a high level of personal integrity and investigation/negotiation skills
- Responsible to demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, teamwork, accountability, initiative, and innovation.
- Responsible to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, energy, and flexibility
- Responsible for handling claims/queries
- Working knowledge of claims or settlements & claims processing.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.com/ BBA/BA/ BSC (Any Non – Tech Graduate)
- Freshers are eligible
- Good knowledge of using Excel, MS Access Database
- Proficient in the English language in both written and oral
- Insurance client experience (added advantage)
- Candidate should be comfortable with 24*7 shift timings.
About the Company:
Genpact is an American professional service company that provides digital technology. It has total working employees of over 96,500 and has a total revenue of US $3.52 billion. The Genpact company was founded in the year 1997 and the current CEO is NV Tyagarajan.
In India, Genpact offices are located in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
Link to Apply for Process Associate – Insurance Claims at Genpact
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: