Apple Hiring Freshers for Management Associate Intern.
Job Role: Management Associate Intern
Education: Graduate degree/MBA
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Graduate degree in a related field is a plus, MBA or equivalent degree preferred can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Management Associate Intern at Apple. This internship will last up to 12 months. The role will be based in Mumbai, India
Key Job details:
- Learn digital content management systems and processes
- Learn and develop superb Keynote presentation and reporting skills.
- Support in analyzing key consumption and sales trends.
- Collaborate with designers, programmers, marketers, and product managers to build amazing user experiences.
- Support managers and teams in their core weekly activities.
- Work with cross-functional partners to build consensus on programming strategies for key business initiatives
- Manage an evolving programming calendar and style guide.
- Generate and execute ideas for Apple Music and the App Store Featured Page, and Category main pages.
- Apply a strong passion and interest in apps, music as well as technology, media, and entertainment.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduate degree in a related field is a plus, MBA or equivalent degree preferred
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape. A digital native.
- Good technical skills (Apps, iOS, macOS, Keynote).
- Highly organized with the capacity for balancing multiple projects at a time.
- Should be proficient in data analysis and use of Numbers/Excel.
- Strong knowledge of the local Apps and Games landscape and music scene and more
Apple is a multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics and software. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Management Associate Intern at Apple: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: