Optum Freshers Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer.
Company Name: Optum
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education: Undergraduate degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with an Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Optum.
Key Job details:
- Design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of software in a systematic method.
- Roles in this function will cover all primary development activity across all technology functions
- Ensure we deliver code with high quality for our applications, products and services and to understand customer needs and to develop product road maps.
- Analysis, design, coding, engineering, testing, debugging, standards, methods, tools analysis, documentation, research and development, maintenance, new development, operations, and delivery.
- Evaluating new tools, new techniques, strategies; Automation of common tasks
- Strong experience in production support in Mainframe applications
- working on mainframe Finance applications (FSDB, RPS, NAS, UNET platforms) and more.
Eligibility and skills:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- DB2 700 Certification
- Strong skills in COBOL, DB2, JCL
- Ready to work in shifts as per the need
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge in Mainframe technologies – COBOL, DB2, JCL
- Knowledge of working in Agile Projects
- Basic understanding of different Test cycles
Optum is a health services and innovation company providing affordability, quality, and efficiency of care. Optum solution is a part of the UnitedHealth Group. The company is headquartered in Minnesota, United States.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Optum Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: