Oracle Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Developer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Software Developer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or a similar major with at least 7 GPA can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Developer at Oracle.
Key Job details:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks, etc.
- Planning, designing, coding, and automating testing of new Oracle Cloud Foundation Services for our GBU Cloud SaaS applications
- Authoring documentation on assigned work
- Developing automated testing for all new functionality
Eligibility and Preferred Skills
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or a similar major
- At least 7 GPA; strong work ethic, and high integrity.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Ability to learn quickly, take direction, and prioritize multiple tasks
- Technical problem-solving capabilities and the ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work with personal computers (Linux / Windows) including word processors, spreadsheets, PuTTy, and the basics of the computer hardware.
- A fundamental understanding of the Linux operating system, including operation of SSH, Telnet, FTP, and general shell functions (ps, df, cp, rm, scp, etc
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, PHP, BASH, and TCL / Expect
- Relational database (MySQL preferred)
Oracle is an American Information technology company that provides services in computer hardware and cloud computing. It mainly provides database software and products.
Link to Apply for Software Developer role at Oracle Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: