Red Rat Off Freshers Campus Drive for Technical Support Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Company: Red Hat
Job Role: Trainee Associate Technical Support Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, CS or IT, science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Associate Technical Support Engineer at Red Hat.
Key Job details:
- Perform basic investigation and troubleshooting of Red Hat enterprise application server suite of products and additional layered products to find resolutions for technical issues
- Gather information for each bug and provide analysis to fully understand the issue
- Propose and discuss fixes or workarounds and provide advice to educate customers
- Incorporate your findings into Red Hat’s knowledge base
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
Eligibility and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have graduated within the last two years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, computer science or IT, science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user-friendly way
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
About Red Hat:
Red Hat is a multinational software company that provides open-source software products to enterprises. Delivers reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. The company is headquartered in North Carolina, U.S..
Link to Apply for Technical Support Engineer at Red Hat Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: