SAP Hiring Graduates for Associate DevOps Engineer | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the SAP recruitment process and details.
Company Name: SAP
Job Role: Associate DevOps Engineer Linux
Experience: 0-3 Years
- Responsibility for Linux system administration and life cycle management, natively as well as in virtualized environments
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues in the area of Linux OS
- Server installation, configuration, Upgrade: OS Patching / Kernel upgrade management
- Performance tuning on OS level
- Monitoring of productively used servers and systems
- Development and maintenance of scripts for automation (shell, perl, python)
- Bachelor, Master or equivalent graduate with experience in Linux (SUSE) administration
- Experience in monitoring tools, e.g. Nagios
- Intermediate in cloud technologies in any of the Open Stack / GCP / ACS / Azure
- Knowledge in Server virtualization and networking is an added advantage
- Experience in Configuration Management: Chef / Ansible
- Good communication and presentation skills
How To Apply SAP Hiring Graduates for Associate DevOps Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for SAP Hiring Graduates Click Here