ServiceNow Hiring Freshers for Software QA Engineer.
Company Name: ServiceNow
Job Role: Software QA Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Software QA Engineer at ServiceNow.
Key Job details:
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them.
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments.
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect – including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues.
ServiceNow is a software technology company. It provides services in Cloud computing, IT service management, and Enterprise Service Management. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Software QA Engineer at ServiceNow Check Details