Stryker Freshers Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Company Name: Stryker
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Stryker.
Key Job details:
- Maintain/Update Automated Scripts and Code Repos after new deployments
- Adopt, Upgrade and Maintain the automation frameworks (Star and Appirio)
- Analyze/Re-run failed scripts
- Log and track defects/bugs/tasks/code version control through Azure DevOps
- Setup and Conduct meetings for bug triaging/discussions/demos etc. with Business Divisions, RM Team, and Run Team
- Execute automated as well as manual test scripts for different divisions during regression cycles
- Share the Execution results after each automated regression cycle with the Pass/Fail status and bugs logged with all business admins for each division.
- Track all activities and share regular status updates with the whole team.
- Develop automated scripts/setup code Repos for requests from new divisions through the Intake Process
- Test Environment/Virtual Machine setup and maintenance prior to and after the Regression Cycles/Environment refresh activities.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Experience in Java and Selenium TestNG automation framework
- Familiarity with Testing methodology and Techniques
- Working knowledge of version control and Git
- Tools: Eclipse, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket/SourceTree, Microsoft Office
- Basic Domain knowledge of SalesForce, ServiceMax, and CPQ
- Good written and oral communication Skills
Stryker is Medical technology company. It provides products and services in Medical devices, orthopedic implants, surgical equipment, emergency medical, and more. The company is headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan, U.S.
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Stryker: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: