DigiCert Freshers Off Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer.
Company Name: DigiCert
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, etc., or equivalent years of experience and formal training can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at DigiCert.
Key Job details:
- Analyze, troubleshoot and debug product defects and provide timely solutions to customer issues
- Work with agile cross-functional team to estimate and plan development activities and timelines
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of products/solutions, architecture, and systems
- Other duties as assigned
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, etc., or equivalent years of experience and formal training
- Strong in a data structure(s) and algorithms.
- Professional experience working in the software industry
- Experience with continuous deployment and service-based architectures.
- Expertise in developing and consuming RESTful web services.
- Passionate in unit testing and producing high-quality code
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Effectively communicate, prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently
- Detail-oriented, quick learner, and problem solver
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and more.
DigiCert is a technology company that provides services in Internet security, Public key infrastructure, and IoT security. The company is headquartered in Lehi, Utah, U.S.
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at DigiCert: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: