Tata Electronics Freshers Off Campus Drive for Graduate Trainee | 4 LPA.
Company: Tata Electronics
Job Role: Graduate Trainee
Salary: Rs 4,00,000
Apply by: Friday, 30 Apr 2021
Candidates with the 2021 batch B.Sc. (Chemistry) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Trainee at Tata Electronics.
Key Job Details:
- Understand Pre and Post cleaning chemistry of anodizing line, Work Instructions, Preparation of quality checklist for both periodicals and daily to ensure outgoing quality.
- Lead and develop the Quality Management system, striving for best-in-class products and business practices to deliver to the customer’s expectations, managing teams and projects across the business.
- Overall responsibility for Quality activities across the anodizing process
- Basic knowledge of anodizing and electrochemistry
Eligibility and Skills:
- 2021 batch B.Sc. (Chemistry)
- Excellent Academic Record
- No backlogs
- Freshers (2021)
- Personality Test
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
Note: Only candidates who score well in the Aptitude and Technical Tests will be invited for Interviews.
- Last Date To Apply: Friday, 30 Apr 2021
- Drive Date: Saturday, 1st May 2021
- Drive Location: Online
TCS is the largest Indian Multinational IT Company that was founded in the year 1968. Presently, it is one of the biggest and largest Indian IT providers that serve IT services and consulting worldwide. According to Forbes, TCS ranked 38th position as the top 100 digital companies in 2019.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Tata Electronics Check Details