Axelerant Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Axelerant
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Across India
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with recent college graduate (0-2 years) or soon to be one can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Axelerant.
Key Job Details:
- Develop software to meet requirements per the development team
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals, and accessing new applications
- Demonstrate a passion for high-quality software design and development skills to develop scalable web applications
- Work in an agile DevOps team owning and operating the services you build
- Proactive and thorough communication with team members
Eligibility and Skills:
- Be a recent college graduate (0-2 years) or soon to be one
- Should be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g., Requirements, Design, Development, Testing)
- Knowledge of LAMP stack and basic HTML / CSS
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good written and oral communication skills
Axelerant is a technical delivery partner that provides services in Staffing, services, content management, and more. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Axelerant Check Details