Tata Technologies Off Campus November 2022 Hiring Freshers for GET. Tata Technologies is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Candidates with B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical are invited freshers. Below are the detailed Job description and eligibility of Tata Technologies.
Company Name: Tata Technologies
Job Role: GET
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Tata Technologies Off Campus November 2022
- Embedded C programming, AUTOSAR
- UDS (ISO 14229) interfaces and implementation
- RTOS, CAN communication implementation,CANJ1939
- Knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink, SLDV, INCA, CANoe, CANalyzer,CANDB++ etc.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Software compilation, build process and Embedded electronics, unit testing
- Employs a set of best practices to overcome development barriers for self and champions talent development
- Goes beyond the original mandate to identify & implement initiatives for self and encourages others to also do so
Eligibility for Tata Technologies Off Campus November 2022
- Good understanding Automotive E&E ( Electrical & Electronics) systems, Electric Circuits, ECU, Sensors and Harness
- Experience of automotive communication and Diagnostic protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS etc), and usage of communication and diagnostic tools. (CANoe, CANalyzer, ODX Studio, Indigo etc)
- The candidate should be aware of software architecture [AUTOSAR], development process [SPICE], methods and tools involved. For ex: DOORS, Clearcase, MATLAB etc
- Good ability handling E&E measuring instruments and basic knowledge of CAN tools
- Good understanding of Diagnostic tools and processes
- ECU software – development process knowlegde / software Flashing & Diagnostics
- Excellent communication skills
- M S office tools like Power point, Excel
- Good knowledge of regulatory / certification requirements like CMVR, AIS, ECE etc in the above function area
- Knowledge of wiring harness, connectors, electronics components, circuit design, debugging etc
- Knowledge of product reliability standards and reference standards like IEC, EMI/EMC, ISO
- Good verbal and written communicaton skills
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Tata Technologies Off Campus November 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now