Tata Technologies Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Tata Technologies conducting an off campus recruitment drive for Freshers. Following are the Tata recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Tata Technologies
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: PAN India
Tata Technologies Recruitment 2022
- This position is responsible for creation of CATIA CAD geometry and Drawings in support of various chassis projects. You will have responsibility for
- Very highly skilled to Carry out 3D modelling, 2D drawings, assembly in Catia-V5 (Module – Surfacing, assembly, drafting, kinematics, DMU etc.)
- Good knowledge of GD&T
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like casting, forging, sheet metal.
- DMU management, integrating vehicle systems & project coordination.
- Reviewing existing benchmarking data and obtaining new data as required.
- Responsible for CAD sign-off, BOM creation/ management.
GET – Electrical
- Design, prototype build, and test verification, at initial product development stage, for all electronics functions
- Support product development teams from concept to production including design proposal, multiple stages of design review, test plan, test design, and test review
- We make the electric revolution work. Every day, we work to improve people s lives and the environment by making power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
- Preparing for the electrified future of mobility takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
- When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we – as individuals and as a company – are stronger.
Qualification and Skills:
- BE/B. Tech in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 2021/2022 Passout Batch Only
- Engineering knowledge of defined component(s) / system(s) design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Team Centre Engineering (TCE)/PLM
- Good all round design skills which must include past experience of working on at least one of aggregates like – frame, steering, suspension, brakes, fuel system, exhaust etc.
- Extensive experience in using CATIA V5
Apply for Tata Technologies Recruitment 2022
GET Mechanical: Click Here
GET Electrical: Click Here