GE Healthcare Hiring Graduates for EID Intern | Freshers. GE Healthcare is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the GE Healthcare Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: GE Healthcare
Job Role: EID Intern
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
- These projects are normally scoped to last between 6 and 12 months in duration.
- May be asked to take on certain aspects of a fulltime job within the function the intern is studying.
- For example, may be asked to write software code if in an engineering internship
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- A recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
- Equivalent GPA of at least 3.0 (or) CGPA 7
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team
How To Apply GE Healthcare Hiring Graduates for EID Intern?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for GE HealthCare Click Here