Transunion Off Campus Hiring Freshers for Data Engineer | Technical Graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Transunion is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Transunion Data Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Transunion
Job Role: Data Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Work directly with client modelling teams to gather requirements based on clients’ need.
- Analyze large amounts of trended client and industry data, identify red flags and perform root cause analysis.
- Meet all operational SLAs to deliver high quality data in a timely and consistent manner
- Develop data driven exploratory analysis to solve defined problems
- Manipulate large amounts of (historical data), scrub, filter and select sample criteria for analysis
- Produce and validate benchmarks based on clients’ specifications.
- Enhance and improve the in-house technology suite for validating and reporting on new data.
- Create documentation to define business needs.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences Finance / Economics
- Experience – 0 to 3 years
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Strong analytical, creative, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis skills
How To Apply Transunion Off Campus Hiring Freshers for Data Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Transunion Click Here
Capgemini Vacancy for Talent Acquisition Internship Hiring of Any Degree
DXC Technology Vacancy for Test Engineer Hiring Any Technical Graduate