Uber Hiring Technical Graduates for Associate Analyst | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Uber is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. So here are the Uber description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Uber
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Experience: 0-3 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- This hands-on analytics role will be responsible for supervising Uber’s Risk platform capabilities and developing new strategies to keep the fraudsters off Uber by identifying patterns using data analysis and visualization
- You will serve as the subject matter authority on analytics/data-driven solutions that mitigate the risk of financial losses while also maintaining a positive user experience and enabling Uber to continue making big bold bets.
- You will develop a solid understanding of key Uber systems and tools to optimally review and analyze emerging trends and provide recommendations for mitigating emerging fraud vectors.
- Communicate optimally with cross-functional teams across subject areas such as product, engineering, data science with a focus on Risk/Fraud mitigation.
- Experience with data analytics/data science 0-3 Years experience Coursework or projects in data science and analytics
- BS or degree in other quantitative fields
- Relevant BS in quantitative fields like Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Mathematics, and/or Economics
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
How To Apply Uber Hiring Technical Graduates for Associate Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.