Unisys Hiring Graduates for Technology Intern | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Unisys is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Unisys Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Unisys
Job Role: Technology Infrastructure Services Intern
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s).
- Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on technical staff for domain knowledge.
- Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.).
- Works independently or as an effective team member.
- Identifies and escalates issues as required.
- Gains awareness of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Receives and understands projects and task estimates from senior staff members.
- Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline
- Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts
- Has a natural curiosity for technology
- Able to work effectively in a team oriented environment or as an independent contributor
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts
- Familiar with one or more programming language(s)
- Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
How To Apply Unisys Hiring Graduates for Technology Intern?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Unisys Technology Intern Click Here
Bentley Hiring Technical Graduates for Associate Software Engineer
Mphasis Hiring Any Graduates Trainee Process | Freshers/Experienced