Verizon Recruitment Drive for Software Development.
Company Name: Verizon
Job Role: Engr II-Software Development
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engr II-Software Development at Verizon.
Key Job Details:
- Ensuring timely & defective free Code delivery and closure of sprint iteration.
- Leading and owning sprints to groom backlog and prioritize user stories for that iteration.
- Engaging in new user story creation and Own design, analysis, and delivery of committed user stories.
- Understanding and present functional background and KPIs on a release basis.
- Facilitating regular touchpoints with interfacing system teams.
- Embracing DevOps 100% and ensure good operational metrics with SonarQube issues, Unit Test case coverage, Code Review, Security Vulnerabilities, and Regression Automation
- Understanding and engaging in DevOps & Cloud enablement.
- Driving Proof of Concepts by exploring new tools and techniques on Cloud and DevOps platform.
- Driving process Improvements & Initiatives, pertaining to Agile, lean six-sigma, and Innovation.
- Learning and Collaborating with Architect SME on threat modeling for new development.
- Actively participating in organization-wide forums and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience or knowledge about Cloud Technologies and exposure to DevOps technologies like GIT, Jenkins, Logstash, Kibana, Rabbit MQ, etc.
- Master’s degree.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in ITIL, and Telecom domain.
- Two or more years of experience in project/program development and leading the execution in a highly demanding environment.
Verizon is an American telecommunication company. It provides communication services and products such as mobile phones, broadband, the Internet, and more. It has a total workforce of over 135,000 employees. Verizon is considered one of the top paid companies.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: