VMware Hiring Freshers for Member of Technical Staff in Bangalore | 0-2 Years.
Job Role: Member of Technical Staff
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Member of Technical Staff at VMware.
Key Job details:
- Analyze product scalability and resiliency for Horizon Virtual Infra solutions
- Understand the products in-depth to be able to identify bottlenecks in code/design/architecture
- Test automation and Identify testability requirements
- Communicate technical dependencies and concerns/issues effectively
- Create and review test strategy/plans, test cases, and test specifications
- Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests
- Work closely with VMware R&D and other Quality Engineering teams, to leverage existing test cases and test suites currently available for internal use
- Take initiative to improve products, tools, and process
- Work closely with developers to resolve issues and reproduce bugs and more.
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
- 0-2 year of industry experience in system testing; work experience on VMware products is a plus
- Strong programming skills in Python or Java
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Basic systems administration skills (installing and configuring operating systems (Linux, Windows), Domain and hardware)
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
VMware is a software company that provides cloud computing and virtualization software and services. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States.
Link to Apply for Member of Technical Staff at VMware: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: