Dentsu Hiring Freshers for Trainee Software Engineer in Pune | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/ME/M.Tech.
Job Role: Trainee Software Engineer
Salary: 3.5 LPA
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/ME/M.Tech. can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Trainee Software Engineer at Dentsu.
Key Job details:
- Write software keeping good code quality, maintainability, scalability, and performance in mind
- Develop automated unit tests for the software you develop.
- Should be self-motivated with zeal to make a difference.
- Should have excellent problem solving and coding skills in
- Basic knowledge of any RDBMS is required.
- Python OR Java OR C++ OR .Net OR PHP OR Testing (Manual/Automation)
- Java/Python/C++/.Net/PHP/Testing (Manual/Automation).
- Knowledge of Java frameworks like spring and spring boot (preferred).
- Knowledge of Design patterns, OOPS, Data Structure (preferred).
- BE/B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)), BCA, MCA,ME/MTech (Computer Science & Engineering
- Candidates with 60% or above
- Throughout 60% in academics (10th, 12th, Diploma if applicable, Graduation, Post-Graduation if applicable)
- Technical MCQs + Code Challenge
- Technical interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through email)
- Candidates should have Laptop or desktop(webcam enabled) along with good internet connectivity
Dentsu is a multinational media and digital marketing communications company. It provides services in advertising Public relations Information and Communication. The company is headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
Link to Apply for Trainee Software Engineer at Dentsu: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: