Vodafone Hiring Any Graduates for Intern | WFH Jobs for Freshers. Vodafone is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Vodafone Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Vodafone
Job Role: Intern
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- The Business Intelligence Advisor supports in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organization to gather, store, access and analyses business data to inform decision-making.
- The Business Intelligence Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BIs solutions and services.
- They support the team with detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serve the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy and legislation.
- Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way.
- Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests.
- Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue.
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
How To Apply Vodafone Hiring Any Graduates for Intern?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Vodafone: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here