Wipro Hiring Freshers for Associate (Payroll & Cloud) in Noida | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Associate
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Wipro.
Key Jobs details:
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks and processing transactions of low complexity.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments
- Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
- Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
- Meet timelines with minimal or no escalation
- Seek and analyze data and information pertaining to the issue at hand
- Display a sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and takes action to ensure results.
- Seek necessary help to deliver results in new and ambiguous situations
- Apply learned concepts and skills on the job with guidance
Eligibility and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)
- Work experience of 0-24 months
- Good written & verbal (English) communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
- Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy
- Flexibility to work 24*7 shift timings
- Willingness to sign a service agreement at joining and before every overseas travel/assignment/Training
Wipro is an Indian MNC that provides Outsourcing, IT services, and consulting. It is a good company to start a career as it invests a lot in providing training to its new candidates. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
Link to Apply for Associate at Wipro Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: