Amazon Hiring Freshers for Quality Analyst | Bachelor’s Degree.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Quality Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree and 0-3 Years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Quality Analyst at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- SM auditor should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- She/he should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings.
- Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel.
- Understanding basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
- Engineers/Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
- Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
- Auditor is expected to create and maintain process documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Should be a willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines, and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a good school
- Basic knowledge about the web (HTML, XML)
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Excellent Analytical ability
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Link to Apply for Quality Analyst at Amazon Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: