Medtronic Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer | 0-3 Years.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science/ ECE/EE or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Medtronic.
Key Job details:
- Design, develop, test, debug, and implementation of assigned software components, software tools, and utilities.
- Adheres to defined software engineering policies, standards, and procedures.
- Understand the software design requirements.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products.
- Supporting labs and surgical evaluations of products.
- Reports to the Software Manager for functional leadership.
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Formulate, deliver and/or manage assigned projects to achieve desired results.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science/ ECE/EE or equivalent
- BE with 0-3 years of experience in software design and development is required.
- Medical Device Industry or related experience
- Generate Software Metrics for Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Embedded processors, controllers, and development tools: emulators, logic analyzers, scopes, stack analysis, static analysis tools, software version control
- Expertise in Embedded C in RTOS development environment.
- Working knowledge of communication protocols ( I2C, SPI, UART).
- Hands-on experience in Embedded / Firmware Device Driver
Medtronic is a medical device company that provides global healthcare solutions. It provides medical technology, services, and solutions. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Medtronic Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: