DXC Technology Hiring Any Graduates for Associate | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. DXC Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the DXC Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: DXC
Job Role: Associate Professional Application Delivery
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
- Maintains records of account specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
- Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Communication skills
- Basic project management skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
How To Apply DXC Technology Hiring Any Graduates for Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for DXC Technology Associate Click Here