Genpact Hiring Freshers for Process Associate (Invoice Processing).
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate (Invoice Processing)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Process Associate at Genpact.
Key Job details:
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices and queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker
- Review and validate basic essentials of the valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice, invoice date, etc.
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning, and execution of assigned processes.
- Maintain exception logs for process-related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ emails or tickets) to tackle hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Perform a daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices/queries are balanced as per the guidelines and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Freshers are eligible
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to balance pre-sales process management and execution
- Prior experience in sales support (Advantage)
About the Company:
Genpact is an American professional service company that provides digital technology. It has total working employees of over 96,500 and has a total revenue of US $3.52 billion. The Genpact company was founded in the year 1997 and the current CEO is NV Tyagarajan.
In India, Genpact offices are located in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Process Associate at Genpact Check Details