Fresh Prints Work From Home Hiring Freshers for Support. Fresh Prints is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Fresh Prints Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Fresh Prints
Job Role: CS/CX Support
Location: Work from Home
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Pay After Placement CTC Upto 12 LPA Apply Now
- Field inbound phone & email inquiries.
- Track and manage leads coming into our CRM system
- Support Leasing Agents and provide quick solutions to questions from Agents and Prospective Tenants and our Resident Services Department.
- Develop deep knowledge of our rental process and San Francisco and East Bay Neighborhoods and be able to translate that into successful sales interactions (i.e., schedule an apartment showing).
- Work collaboratively with internal teams, Agents and other departments to assist in exceeding leasing occupancy goals and objectives.
- Assist marketing in lead generation on the Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace channels.
- Must have excellent phone and written communication skills.
- Must be high energy, sales and customer service driven.
- Must be reliable, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Must work with diverse people and other teams within our department.
- Previous experience in real estate, sales, customer service or call center.
- Computer and MS Office literacy (CRM experience is a plus).
- Be fluent in English. Have strong communication skills verbal and written.
How To Apply for Fresh Prints Work From Home?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.