GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer | 6.5 LPA.
Company Name: GeekyAnts
Job Role: Software Engineer
Apply by: Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021
Candidates with 2022 batch BE/ BTech (CS/IT) engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at GeekyAnts.
Key Jobs Details:
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
Eligibility and Skills:
- 2022 batch BE/ BTech (CS/IT)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Good knowledge of any skills, React Js, Node JS, AWS, Vue.js, and Angular js.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate ).
- A Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
Software Engineer at GeekyAnts
Apply soon before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: