Genpact Freshers Recruitment Drive for Process Associate | PAN India.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate
Location: Across India
Candidates with commerce graduation with background studies of finance, marketing, or related to the non-technical field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers as well as experienced candidates to work as a Process Associate at Genpact.
Key Role details:
- Genpact roles such as process associates include banking, claims, insurance, transactions, and more.
- Freshers with commerce/finance/marketing/related can apply for the job role.
- Experienced candidates with non-technical/banking/non-voice can get a good job role with a good salary package.
- Providing customer support or service
- Analyze, Improvise, Adapt and Deliver with accuracy, dedication, and consistency
- customer focus, collaboration, accountability, initiative, and innovation.
- Good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution and more.
- Knowledge in KYC, AML, and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
- B.com/ BBA/BA/ BSC/Any Non – Tech Graduate
- Good knowledge of using Excel, MS Access Database
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Typing skills of 32 words per minute with 90% accuracy
- Must be willing to work in a 24/7 environment
About the Company:
Genpact is an American professional service company that provides digital technology. It has total working employees of over 96,500 and has a total revenue of US $3.52 billion. The Genpact company was founded in the year 1997 and the current CEO is NV Tyagarajan.
In India, Genpact offices are located in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
Link to Apply for Process Associate at Genpact: Check details
Note: Please check the location, sort it to recent and then apply.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: