Microsoft Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer | B.Tech/M.Tech/MS.
Job Role: Full-Time Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida.
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a B.Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with a minimum CGPA of 8/10 can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Microsoft.
Key Job details:
- Planning: Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Design: Creating simple, flexible, and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Implementation: Writing quality code at the source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Eligibility and skills:
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspectives and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks, and help needed within the project team.
Microsoft is an American multinational technology company. It manufactures computer Hardware and software.
It is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, the U.S.The company has more than 1,48,000+ employees worldwide.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Microsoft Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: