Genpact announced its new recruitment drive through their official website. Freshers with any graduation degree are invited to apply for the role of Management Trainee. Check the job description and details of Genpact Off Campus 2023 Drive.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Management Trainee
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- In this role, you would be responsible to work on the Daily, Weekly & Monthly MIS Reporting and work on the life insurance for the business with zero miss.
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS)
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Provide excellent reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Identify customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Analyze business information to identify operational improvements for growing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues.
- Provide customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Any Graduate
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
- Understanding of life insurance policy life cycle
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Genpact Off Campus 2023 Drive?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Genpact Off Campus 2023 Drive Apply