Infosys, Wipro, Mphasis Hiring Any Graduates for Various Roles. In India, top IT companies are hiring freshers. Following is a detailed description of the hiring process of each company.
Infosys is hiring freshers across India. Due to increase in the attrition rate as 80,000 Employees left Infosys in last 3 Months. The company is gearing up and covering its attrition rate by hiring huge number of freshers across India. Currently hiring Systems Engineer/Operations Executive.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Statistics.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Science Mathematics/(BSc) graduates from all branches
- Diploma candidates as well.
- Graduates from 2019, 2020 and 2021, 2022 batch only are eligible to apply.
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
Apply for Infosys Recruitment Drive: Click Here
Wipro started hiring freshers for Analyst | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Wipro Job description, recruitment process and details.
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephone and/or emails in a courteous manner
- Document all pertinent end user identification information,including name, department, contact information and nature of problem or issue
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions
- Collaborative working
- Problem solving and decision making
- Attention to Detail
- Execution Excellence
Apply for Wipro Analyst: Click Here
Mphasis Started hiring freshers for Trainee Transaction Processing Officer role. Candidates with up to 1 year of work experience are eligible to apply for the job.
- Review the account opening, account maintenance, and move money paperwork and enter the customer details based on the procedures defined in standard operating procedures
- Perform quality check on the data captured in the client platform and ensure highest standard of accuracy
- Process application forms based on the priority defined by the client
- Identifying the customer request and indexing the same to the appropriate department
- Educational qualification – Bachelors/Post Graduate degree aggregate of 70%. Preferably B com, BBM, BCA, BBA and MBA
- Good Knowledge on Capital markets such as shares, key players in IB world, Trade date, etc.
Apply for Mphasis Trainee: Click Here
COVID-19 Outbreak: Will Companies Again Provide Work From Home?
EY Job Opportunity Hiring Any Graduate for Associate